Hanya sharing pengalaman: nge blog, google AdSense, cyber enjoyable

Naruto Fans Kampanye Damai Pemilu Indonesia 2009 Mendukung SBY untuk menjadi Presiden 2009-2014

Jul 25, 2007

Gmail attachement tip

Way of to Attach files with extension "exe" in Gmail


You know, if we sending email with attachment that contain "exe" file in delivering e-mail in Gmail do not be enabled. This matter is I have experienced. Maybe, this concerning data traffic security that protected from dangerous T r o j a n or v i r u s.
Then, how to deceiving Gmail?
Ahead, I have tried to deliver opera application and some files, which is just I download. Because at that time I did not bring flashdisk, hence I intend backing up it by sending enamel accompanied by opera and other software attachment. This matter so that my activity at that time did not without effect ( internet café "Warnet" still is costly).
In the reality after I try ini many times refused also.
Mentioned Exe file, I compressed it with WinRar. In this case, I did not forget to give password with encrypt file names, which have been provided by WinRar.
Alhamdulillah, mentioned file, which have Rar extension attach with sent success e-mail smoothly.

0 comments:

Alexa Rank