Hanya sharing pengalaman: nge blog, google AdSense, cyber enjoyable

Naruto Fans Kampanye Damai Pemilu Indonesia 2009 Mendukung SBY untuk menjadi Presiden 2009-2014

Jul 6, 2007

Way me to reduce speedy bandwidth

I am confused with usage of my recently. However, after me try one by one cache web software finally, I find software that I feel snugly and still I use hitherto. Important, usage of my fair to middling speedy bandwidth goes down in last 1 month. Though I usage of my internet is same time.

This software, which I use to degrade usage of speedy bandwidth

1. Allegrosurf Voyager V.7.0.0.2 –make proxy web, DNS proxy at the same time to block banner ads

2. Proxy+ V3.00 ( build # 232) - it used to make cache web

3. Trafficcompressor from TCOMPRESSOR.COM - a kind of proxy server but also to compress data traffic, but its speed rather downhill. If you still can to tolerate... Yeah please wear it.

So from third software which I wear speedy bandwidth finally I can be reduced bandwidth around 25-30% per month, although its same usage, even sometime more.

If there is owner of way of more, may share here. You can get its by searching in Google. Good-bye

0 comments:

Alexa Rank